|Dear Ficreaders and Ficwriters,|
I've been working on my Final Project at the university, which happens to be about Fanfiction (as a Reader's Response to Literature), and one of the steps I decided to go through is collecting statements from both Readers and Writers of Fanfiction. :3
So I'd be really thankful if some of you could take the time to answer this post. I have some guiding questions for you, though you don't have to answer them separately. I'd also like you to leave your e-mail when you post; though you can send me a message with it if you don't want it to become public.
For Ficreaders (who have NEVER written Fanfiction)
- How did you start reading Fanfiction?
- What do you think about book authors who are against Fanfiction?
- Have you ever thought about writing Fanfiction?
- How did you become a Ficwriter?
- What do you think about book authors who are against Fanfiction, and how do you deal with it?
- What and how is your relationship with the people who read your Fics?
In case you have any doubts, just ask. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org and I'm also available at MSN (email@example.com).
Thank you all in advance.
(And sorry if you see this crossposted everywhere.)
|comments: Leave a comment|